Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, jalapeño, orange zest, lemon zest, lime zest and 1/8 tsp each salt and black pepper. Set aside.
- Use a vegetable peeler to peel mango. Cut “cheeks” from mango, yielding 2 lobes and leaving behind the pit. Sprinkle mango, salmon and pineapple with paprika. Sprinkle salmon with remaining 1/4 plus 1/8 tsp salt and black pepper.
- Prepare a grill to medium-high and lightly oil the grate. Grill salmon until cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Grill mango and pineapple until lightly charred, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove skin from salmon steaks, spread butter mixture over top and set aside to rest for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop mango and pineapple.
- Arrange salmon and fruit on plates or a platter and serve.
- Serving Size 1 salmon steak, 1/2 c fruit, 1.5 T butter
- Calories 341
- Carbohydrate Content 18 g
- Cholesterol Content 97 mg
- Fat Content 17 g
- Fiber Content 2.5 g
- Protein Content 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 9 g
- Sodium Content 314 mg
- Sugar Content 14 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g