Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
A quick side of snow peas sautéed with slivered garlic and red pepper flakes turns this make-ahead chicken dish into a complete meal.
1. In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients except chicken. Transfer marinade to a large zip-top freezer bag and add chicken. Seal bag, removing as much air as possible. Massage chicken mixture to evenly distribute marinade; place bag flat on a freezer shelf. Freeze for up to 2 months.
2. To cook: Remove bag of frozen chicken from freezer and place on a large dish; thaw in fridge, 24 hours.
3. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove chicken from marinade and arrange on a parchment-lined baking sheet; discard remaining marinade. Bake chicken until juices run clear and an instant-read thermometer inserted into thickest part of chicken reads 165°F, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Serving Size 2 thighs
- Calories 145
- Carbohydrate Content 1 g
- Cholesterol Content 104 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 104 mg
- Sugar Content 0.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g