- In a medium skillet on medium-high, heat oil. Add shallots and cook for 3 minutes, until softened. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute, until fragrant. Add paprika, salt, cumin and pepper flakes; cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add tomatoes and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and simmer until sauce is thickened, 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, using one-half of wooden skewers, skewer halloumi and cucumber slices, alternating between them. Using the remaining one-half of skewers, skewer salami (fold each piece into four), folded basil leaves and artichoke quarters, alternating among ingredients.
- To assemble, divide the dip among jars. Divide carrots and green beans among jars and top with one of each skewer variety. Garnish with thyme sprigs. (MAKE AHEAD: Make and assemble jars up to 1 day ahead. Cover loosely and refrigerate until ready to serve.)
- Serving Size 1 jar
- Calories 235
- Carbohydrate Content 16 g
- Cholesterol Content 32 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 13 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 981 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g