Looking for more soba noodle recipes? Click here!
- Prepare noodles according to package directions, drain and rinse with cold water. Toss with sesame oil and set aside to cool. (TIP: Spread noodles out on a baking tray so they cool faster.)
- In a large bowl, whisk together orange juice, lime juice, tamari, honey, 1 tsp sriracha, garlic and ginger. Add onions, carrots, bell peppers, snow peas, noodles, cilantro and basil; toss to coat and set aside.
- Mist a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat to medium-high. Working one at a time, crack eggs into a small bowl and gently slide eggs into skillet. Cook until bottoms are golden brown and whites are just firm and opaque throughout, but yolks are still runny.
- Divide noodle mixture among bowls, top each with 1 egg and sprinkle with coconut (if using). Serve with additional sriracha on the side (if using).
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 394
- Carbohydrate Content 67 g
- Cholesterol Content 141 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 15 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 462 mg
- Sugar Content 13 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g