- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, ¼ tsp sea salt, hickory salt, black pepper, thyme and paprika. Rub mixture over pork.
- In a large cast iron skillet, heat grape seed oil on medium-high. Add pork and sear for 1 minute per side, until a golden crust forms. Remove from heat and top pork with sliced onion. Add apple juice and cover skillet with foil. Bake for 4 hours, until cooked through and fork-tender. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes. With 2 forks, shred pork. Meanwhile, prepare slaw: In a medium bowl, combine carrots, greens and radish. In a separate small bowl, combine vinegar, 3/4 tsp jalapeño, 1⁄8 tsp sea salt and celery seeds. Whisk in 1 tbsp lime juice and olive oil. Drizzle over top of carrot mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Prepare guacamole: In a small saucepan, bring 1/4 cup water to a boil. Add peas and cook for 3 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water. In a food processor, blend peas and avocado until smooth. Transfer mixture to separate small bowl. Stir in cilantro, 3/4 tsp lime juice, minced onion, 1/2 tsp jalapeño, garlic and 1⁄8 tsp sea salt. Refrigerate until ready to serve. five: Top each tortilla with pork, slaw and guacamole.
- Serving Size 2 tacos
- Calories 360
- Carbohydrate Content 45 g
- Cholesterol Content 37 mg
- Fat Content 13 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 442 mg
- Sugar Content 10.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g