Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Find more skillet suppers here!
We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, egg whites, bread crumbs, salt and pepper and mix well. Shape into 16 meatballs, each about the size of a golf ball.
- In a large skillet, heat oil on medium-high. Add meatballs and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, turning frequently, until browned on all sides. Add corn, beans, tomatoes, broth, lime juice and cumin and mix well. Reduce heat to medium, partially cover and cook for an additional 3 to 5 minutes, until meatballs are cooked through. Stir in cilantro and serve.
- Serving Size 4 meatballs and 1 cup corn-bean mixture
- Calories 320
- Carbohydrate Content 32 g
- Cholesterol Content 55 mg
- Fat Content 4.5 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 37 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 340 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g