Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- To a medium skillet on medium-high, add one-half of oil and almonds. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine paprika, salt and cayenne. When almonds are lightly toasted, remove from heat and stir in spices. Transfer almonds to a bowl and wipe out the skillet.
- Return skillet to medium heat. Heat remaining one-half of oil. Add garlic, allow to sizzle for 30 seconds. Stir in olives, chopped rosemary and lemon zest. Heat for 1 minute then and remove from heat.
- Using one-half of wooden skewers, skewer cheese and fig halves, alternating between them. Using remaining one-half of skewers, skewer chorizo and tomatoes, alternating between them.
- Assemble jars: Divide almonds among jars. Top with olives and 1 of each skewer. Garnish each with a rosemary sprig. (MAKE AHEAD: Make and assemble jars up to 1 day ahead. Cover loosely and refrigerate until ready to serve.)
- Serving Size 1 jar
- Calories 531
- Carbohydrate Content 20 g
- Cholesterol Content 54 mg
- Fat Content 43 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 21 g
- Saturated Fat Content 12 g
- Sodium Content 1046 mg
- Sugar Content 12 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 22 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 6 g