- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 zucchini
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 12 oz boneless chicken breast or thigh
- 1/8 tsp salt and pepper
- 13.5-oz can coconut milk
- 2 cups water
- 3-4 tsp red curry paste
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 cup sliced red bell pepper
1. Secure zucchini into a spiral maker and turn crank to create noodles.
2. In a large saucepan on medium-high, heat coconut oil.
3. Season chicken with ⅛ tsp salt and pepper and cook, stirring, until browned, about
4. Add 1 13½-oz can coconut milk and 2 cups water and bring to a boil.
5. Stir in 3 to 4 tsp red curry paste and 1 tbsp fish sauce; simmer 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Add 1 cup sliced red bell pepper and 1 cup zucchini noodles, or to taste, and return to boil, until pepper and zoodles are soft and heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.