Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. To a small bowl, add yeast and 2/3 cup warm water. Set aside to proof for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine flour and fine salt. To yeast mixture, add maple syrup and oil; whisk together. Add wet to dry ingredients and incorporate. Knead until dough has formed. Cover with a damp towel and let rest for 20 minutes.
- Form into an oval shape on a greased baking sheet and sprinkle with coarse salt. Bake for 35 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serving Size 1/5 of loaf
- Calories 220
- Carbohydrate Content 41 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 501 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g