Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a small bowl, combine all spice rub ingredients. Using about 1 tbsp per beef medallion, coat both sides with mixture, gently rubbing into meat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. (TIP: Store leftover spice rub in an airtight container for up to six months.)
- In a small bowl, stir together all sautéed shrimp ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 45 to 60 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Mist a medium, ovenproof saucepan with cooking spray and heat on medium-high. Add beef and sear on one side for 4 to 5 minutes. Turn over, transfer pan to oven and roast to desired doneness; about 7 minutes for medium-rare or 9 to 10 minutes for medium. (Internal temperature should register 145°F when tested with an instant-read thermometer.)
- In a nonstick sauté pan on high, add shrimp and sauté for about 3 minutes, until just cooked through. Top beef tenderloin with shrimp.
- Serving Size 1 beef medallion and 2 shrimp
- Calories 161
- Carbohydrate Content 3 g
- Cholesterol Content 66 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 20 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 527 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g