Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Nutrients per serving (1/2 cup): Calories: 396, Total Fat: 18 g, Sat. Fat: 2 g, monounsaturated fat: 7 g, polyunsaturated fat: 8 g, Carbs: 49 g, Fiber: 11 g, Sugars: 14 g, Protein: 12 g, Sodium: 38 mg, Cholesterol: 0 mg
- In a medium bowl, stir together milk, oats, chia, dates, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon and cardamom. Divide mixture into 2 Mason jars. Add more milk, as needed, so that oats are covered in liquid. Cover and refrigerate overnight. To serve, top with fresh fruit and sprinkle with pecans.
- Serving Size 1/2 c
- Calories 396
- Carbohydrate Content 49 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 18 g
- Fiber Content 11 g
- Protein Content 12 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 38 mg
- Sugar Content 14 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 8 g