Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine pumpkin and tofu.
- Process until combined, about 30 seconds.
- Add maple syrup, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves and salt. Process until combined, about 30 seconds more.
- Transfer mousse to a resealable container, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Drain any water that has accumulated from mousse.
- Give it a quick stir and scoop 1/2 cup mousse into each of 10 small glasses or ramekins. (You may have some mousse left over.)
- Top each serving with 2 tsp yogurt and 1 tsp chocolate.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Serving Size 1/2 cup pumpkin mousse. 2 tsp yogurt, 1 tsp chocolate
- Calories 130
- Carbohydrate Content 22 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 3.5 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1.5 g
- Sodium Content 60 mg
- Sugar Content 14 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g