Serve with Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala.
Image and Recipe from Cuisine at Home.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1½ tsp each ground cumin and coriander
- 1/4 tsp each kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into 2-inch florets (about 2 lb)
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 450°F. In a large bowl, whisk together oil, cumin, coriander, salt and pepper until combined. Add cauliflower, tossing to coat.
- Transfer cauliflower to a baking sheet and roast, stirring halfway, until tender and golden brown, 20 to 30 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 135
- Carbohydrate Content: 9 g
- Fat Content: 11 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 167 mg
- Sugar Content: 3 g