Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a large Dutch oven or pot, heat oil on medium. Add scallions and sauté, stirring often, for 1 minute. Add beef, mushrooms, ginger, coriander, paprika and cayenne and sauté for 4 minutes. Add garlic and sauté for 1 more minute.
- Add broth and 4 cups water. With a wooden spoon, scrape up browned bits from bottom of pot. Add peas, carrot, lemongrass, tamari and black pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer gently for 5 minutes. Add noodles and simmer gently for 10 more minutes, until noodles are al dente and vegetables are tender. Garnish with parsley.
- Serving Size 1 cup beef noodle soup
- Calories 130
- Carbohydrate Content 15 g
- Cholesterol Content 18 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 10 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 113 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g