Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Heat oven to 450°F. Mist a 9 x 13-inch roasting pan with cooking spray. On 1 side of pan, place carrots and onion; place beets on other side. Mist vegetables with cooking spray. Cover with aluminum foil and bake in oven for 20 minutes. Uncover and cook for another 20 minutes. Remove from oven.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together honey, chile powder, Dijon, oil, tea, vinegar and salt. In a large bowl, add beets, carrots and onion. Pour dressing over top and gently toss to coat well. To serve, place 1 cup arugula on each of 5 plates, then top with 1 cup vegetables
- Serving Size 1 cup vegetables, 1 cup greens, ½ oz goat cheese
- Calories 169
- Carbohydrate Content 25 g
- Cholesterol Content 6 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2.5 g
- Sodium Content 265 mg
- Sugar Content 16 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g