Like the spicier things in life? Try out homemade jerky recipe, too!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 12 bone-in, skin-on chicken wings (about 2 lb), trimmed of visible fat
- 4 tbsp hot sauce
- 1/4 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp crumbled low-fat blue cheese
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt, divided
- Pinch fresh ground white pepper
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Place chicken wings in a large resealable plastic bag. In a small bowl, stir together oil, hot sauce, paprika, cayenne, black pepper and 1/8 tsp salt. Pour mixture into bag with chicken, seal and set aside to marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Prepare dip: In a small bowl, blend cottage cheese, yogurt, blue cheese, remaining 1/8 tsp salt and white pepper with a fork. Refrigerate until serving.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly coat with cooking spray. Remove chicken from bag, discarding marinade. Arrange chicken on sheet in a single layer and bake for 15 minutes. Flip chicken and bake for 15 more minutes or until chicken starts to brown. Serve with dip, removing chicken skin before eating, if desired.
- Serving Size: 3 wings and 1/4 cup dip
- Calories: 203
- Carbohydrate Content: 3 g
- Cholesterol Content: 53 mg
- Fat Content: 13 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 23 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 605 mg
- Sugar Content: 2 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 1 g