- Prep Time
- 1 jicama (about 1 1/4 lb.), peeled and shredded (NOTE: Cut into quarters before shredding on a box grater. Gather shreds and squeeze in a clean, dry towel to remove excess liquid.)
- 1 tbsp chipotle chile in adobo sauce, minced (TIP: Use half of this amount if you prefer less heat.)
- 1/2 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- To a large bowl, add jicama.
- In a small bowl, whisk together chile and honey.
- Pour over jicama and stir to combine.
- Stir in cilantro and salt.
- Serving Size: 1/2 jicama slaw
- Calories: 45
- Carbohydrate Content: 11 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 79 mg
- Sugar Content: 9 g