Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Heat a grill pan on medium-high. Mist chicken with cooking spray. Working in batches if necessary, add chicken to pan and cook, turning once, for 6 to 7 minutes per side, until opaque throughout. Set aside until cool enough to handle.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine cabbage, carrot, green onion and peanuts. In a small bowl, whisk lime juice, soy sauce, vinegar, honey, Sriracha and sesame oil. Drizzle over cabbage mixture and mix gently to coat.
3. With two forks, shred chicken into small pieces. Top tortillas with chicken and cabbage mixture. Fold in vertical sides and roll up vertically from bottom to form wraps.
- Serving Size 1 WRAP
- Calories 321
- Carbohydrate Content 30 g
- Cholesterol Content 49 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 27 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 385 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 2 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g