Find more chicken recipes here!
- Cook bulgur according to package directions; add broccoli during final
- minutes of cooking. Remove from heat and stir in zest and salt; set aside.
- Meanwhile, season chicken on all sides with black pepper and onion powder. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil on medium-high. Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes. Turn chicken and add shallots.
- Cook, stirring shallots occasionally, for 5 minutes, until chicken is cooked through. Transfer chicken to a large plate and cover to keep warm; keep shallots on medium-high heat.
- To shallots, add vinegar, soy sauce, honey and pepper flakes. Stir to combine and cook until slightly thickened, about 30 seconds. Stir in raspberries and cook for 30 more seconds, until berries soften slightly. Divide chicken and bulgur among serving plates and spoon berry mixture over chicken.
- Serving Size 1 chicken breast with berry sauce and 2/3 cup bulgar mixture
- Calories 297
- Carbohydrate Content 33 g
- Cholesterol Content 66 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 31 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 342 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g