- Prep Time
4 Persian cucumbers
½ cup + 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar, divided
8 oz sashimi-grade wild Alaskan salmon, skin removed
2 tbsp each chopped fresh chives and cilantro
½ cup fresh or frozen shelled edamame, thawed, optional
1 tsp black and/or white sesame seeds
3 tbsp coconut aminos
1½ tbsp no-sugar-added apricot preserves
¾ tsp peeled and grated ginger
½ tsp toasted sesame oil
¼ tsp red pepper flakes
4 cups baby lettuce mix
½ mango, peeled and chopped
1 avocado, peeled, seeded and sliced
1 sheet seaweed snack, crumbled
1. Using a mandoline or sharp knife, thinly slice cucumbers and place in a bowl. Toss with ½ cup vinegar and let sit at least 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cut salmon into cubes and place in a separate bowl. Add chives, cilantro, edamame (if using) and sesame seeds.
3. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine coconut aminos, apricot preserves, remaining 1 tbsp vinegar, ginger, sesame oil and pepper flakes. Close lid and shake to combine. Pour over salmon mixture and toss until coated.
4. To serve, divide lettuce among 2 plates and top each with salmon mixture, pickled cucumbers, mango, avocado and seaweed.
Note: If following our meal plan, refrigerate leftovers and assemble when called for.
- Serving Size: ½ of recipe
- Calories: 558
- Carbohydrate Content: 43 g
- Cholesterol Content: 69 mg
- Fat Content: 32 g
- Fiber Content: 14 g
- Protein Content: 32 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5 g
- Sodium Content: 532 mg
- Sugar Content: 22 g