Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Using a mandoline or sharp knife, thinly slice cucumbers and place in a bowl. Toss with ½ cup vinegar and let sit at least 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cut salmon into cubes and place in a separate bowl. Add chives, cilantro, edamame (if using) and sesame seeds.
3. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine coconut aminos, apricot preserves, remaining 1 tbsp vinegar, ginger, sesame oil and pepper flakes. Close lid and shake to combine. Pour over salmon mixture and toss until coated.
4. To serve, divide lettuce among 2 plates and top each with salmon mixture, pickled cucumbers, mango, avocado and seaweed.
Note: If following our meal plan, refrigerate leftovers and assemble when called for.
- Serving Size ½ of recipe
- Calories 558
- Carbohydrate Content 43 g
- Cholesterol Content 69 mg
- Fat Content 32 g
- Fiber Content 14 g
- Protein Content 32 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 532 mg
- Sugar Content 22 g