Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a 5-qt slow cooker on high, melt butter. Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally until onions soften slightly, about 6 to 8 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add celery, fennel, chile, oregano, thyme, basil and cayenne; stir to combine. Add wine, tomatoes, broth and clam juice. Cover and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, soak clams in cold water for 20 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer clams to slow cooker; discard water. Cover and cook until clams are open, about 20 to 25 minutes. Discard any unopened clams. Add crab claws, cover and cook until heated through, about 10 minutes. Add cod and scallops. Cover and cook until fish is firm and opaque and flakes easily, about 10 minutes longer. Sprinkle with parsley (if using).
- Serving Size 1/8 of recipe
- Calories 171
- Carbohydrate Content 12 g
- Cholesterol Content 53 mg
- Fat Content 3 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 23 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 595 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g