Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Love noodle salads? Try this Thai Rice Noodle Salad recipe.
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, toss together peanuts, maple syrup and sriracha until peanuts are coated. Roast for 10 minutes, until peanuts are lightly toasted and fragrant. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- To a large bowl, add noodles, carrots, red cabbage, snap peas, edamame and onions and set aside.
- To a 12-oz Mason jar, add all dressing ingredients plus ¼ cup water. Shake vigorously until combined. Add dressing to bowl and toss.
- Top with peanuts, cilantro and seeds. Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Serving Size 1 1/2 cups
- Calories 414
- Carbohydrate Content 50 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 20 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 12 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 99 mg
- Sugar Content 11 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 7 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g