Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Love tuna melt recipes? Check out this veggie tuna melt.
And don’t miss this sesame-seared tuna recipe for tomorrow’s dinner!
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine tuna, yogurt, celery, onions, lime juice, chile powder, cumin and cayenne. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Place bread on a parchment-lined baking sheet and spread tuna salad on each slice, dividing evenly. Top each with 1/4 cup cheese. Bake in oven for 4 to 6 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbling and tuna is warm. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size 1 melt
- Calories 237
- Carbohydrate Content 14 g
- Cholesterol Content 37 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 25 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 390 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g