1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper. Arrange onions and beans on sheets, drizzle with 2 tbsp oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle evenly with thyme and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until beans are slightly golden and onions are caramelized.
2. Meanwhile, to a food processor, add cauliflower. Pulse about 15 times, until pieces are about the size of rice grains. (NOTE: If you are using premade cauliflower rice, fresh or frozen, skip this step.)
3. In a medium sauté pan on medium, heat 1 tbsp oil. Add riced cauliflower and toss to coat. Season with pinch salt. Sauté for 2 minutes, then cover and steam on low for 5 to 10 minutes, or until desired tenderness is achieved. (TIP: If using frozen riced cauliflower, no need to cover and steam. Continue stirring frozen cauliflower until defrosted and excess water has evaporated.)
4. Prepare dressing: In a glass jar, add all ingredients and 2 tbsp water and shake until well emulsified.
5. Assemble salad: Place spinach in a bowl. Add prepared cauliflower rice, roasted onions and green beans. Drizzle with enough dressing to coat lightly; toss. (NOTE: Salad uses about three-quarters of dressing; use remaining dressing to drizzle over chicken or fish.)
TIP: If following our Meal Plan, keep dressing aside and toss before eating.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 405
- Carbohydrate Content 15 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 38 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 337 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 28 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g