Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF. Mist a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray. Place a layer of sweet potato slices over bottom and up sides of pie plate. Mist sweet potatoes with cooking spray and add remaining sweet potato slices, filling in any gaps; mist again with cooking spray. Bake until sweet potatoes are tender, 13 to 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350ºF.
2. In a large skillet on medium, heat oil. Add onion and ⅛ tsp salt; sauté until tender, 5 minutes. Add garlic; sauté 1 minute, until fragrant. Add spinach, one large handful at a time, cooking and stirring until it wilts before adding more. Season with ⅛ tsp each salt and pepper. Continue to cook until all spinach has wilted and liquid has cooked off, about 3 minutes. Spread mixture evenly over sweet potato slices in pie plate.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, ricotta, dill, remaining ½ tsp salt and remaining ⅛ tsp pepper. Pour over spinach mixture. Sprinkle feta over top. Bake until eggs have set, about 25 minutes. (NOTE: Check after 25 minutes by cutting a small slit into center with a paring knife. If eggs are still runny, continue baking until cooked through, checking every 2 minutes.) Let pie cool 5 minutes before cutting into wedges.
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 225
- Carbohydrate Content 12 g
- Cholesterol Content 151 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 11 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 510 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 6 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g