Nutritional Bonus: One serving of our clean vegetable linguine offers 142% of your vitamin A for the day, a nutrient necessary for sustaining healthy skin. Calcium and iron both ring in at 15% of your daily value – important for healthy enzyme action in cell growth and metabolism.
See Also Avocado Pesto
- In a large saucepan, bring 4 quarts water to a boil. Add linguine, stir and cook for 6 minutes. Add peas to boiling pasta and set timer for another 5 minutes, bringing water back to a boil.
- Meanwhile, prepare pesto: Place spinach and all remaining ingredients into the bowl of a food processor and blend for 20 to 30 seconds, until well mixed and creamy.
- Drain pasta and peas, placing them back into the saucepan; pour blended spinach pesto on top, gently stirring linguine and peas with sauce until fully incorporated.
- Serving Size 1 cup pea pesto linguine
- Calories 278
- Carbohydrate Content 48 g
- Cholesterol Content 2 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 11 g
- Protein Content 14 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 412 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g