- Arrange racks in upper and lower thirds of oven. Preheat oven to 450°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- To first sheet, add bacon. Bake for 15 minutes on lower rack, or until desired crispiness. Set aside and chop when cooled.
- Meanwhile, place beets on a sheet of foil and fold into a package. To second baking sheet, add beet package, artichokes and radishes. Rub radishes with oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast vegetables 20 minutes on upper rack; transfer radishes to a plate and set aside. Continue roasting artichokes and beets an additional 10 minutes, or until fork-tender. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, bring a medium saucepan of water to a gentle boil. Carefully add eggs and cook for 7 minutes. Drain and plunge into cold water. When cool enough to handle, peel and slice eggs in half.
- Make vinaigrette: To a small bowl, whisk all dressing ingredients except basil. Add basil and whisk again.
- To a large bowl, add greens and top with radishes, beets, artichoke hearts, eggs, bacon, carrots, onion and hemp hearts. Toss salad with vinaigrette.
NOTE: If following our Meal Plan, refrigerate leftovers in airtight containers, keeping ingredients and dressing separate. Assemble when called for.
- Serving Size ½ of recipe
- Calories 761
- Carbohydrate Content 27 g
- Cholesterol Content 422 mg
- Fat Content 58 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 32 g
- Saturated Fat Content 9 g
- Sodium Content 1474 mg
- Sugar Content 14 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 32 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 8.5 g