- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and egg whites, mint, lemon zest, 1/4 tsp salt and pepper.
- Heat a 10-inch oven-safe nonstick skillet on medium and brush with oil. Add onion and garlic and sauté until tender, about 3 minutes. Add peas, artichokes and remaining ¼ tsp salt and sauté for 2 minutes, spreading vegetables in an even layer in skillet.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables, swirling pan to spread evenly. Sprinkle with cheese and cook until egg sets at edges, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer skillet to oven and bake until eggs are cooked through and cheese has melted, about 15 minutes. Carefully transfer frittata to a serving plate or serve straight from skillet.
- Serving Size 1/4 of frittata
- Calories 213
- Carbohydrate Content 17 g
- Cholesterol Content 144 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 19 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 514 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g