1. Prepare dressing: Add all dressing ingredients to a small jar; seal and shake vigorously until smooth. Taste and adjust to desired thickness using additional lime juice or vinegar.
2. Prepare salad: In a nonstick skillet on medium-high, heat avocado oil. Add chicken and season with pepper and salt. Cook 6 to 8 minutes, turning once, until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
3. In a large bowl, toss together cucumber and carrot. Add onion, cilantro and mint. Pour dressing over everything and toss to coat. Sprinkle with hemp hearts and top with chicken. (NOTE: Store leftover salad and dressing separately; toss before eating.)
- Serving Size 1/2 of recipe
- Calories 261
- Carbohydrate Content 12 g
- Cholesterol Content 62 mg
- Fat Content 13 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 25 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 257 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 6 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g