- Prepare quinoa according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, heat oil on medium. Add chicken and cook undisturbed for 3 minutes. Stir in onions, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper and sauté, stirring often and breaking up chicken into smaller pieces with spoon, until chicken is cooked through, about 3 more minutes.
- Stir in peas and cook until heated through. Remove from heat and stir in quinoa. Spoon mixture into lettuce leaves and top with radishes and cheese, dividing evenly.
- Serving Size 3 leaves with toppings
- Calories 310
- Carbohydrate Content 33 g
- Cholesterol Content 43 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 26 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3.5 g
- Sodium Content 445 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0.5 g