- In a medium pot on medium-high, add chicken and enough water to cover by 1 inch; add salt to water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and cover. Simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F. Drain water and set chicken aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine all dressing ingredients.
- Shred chicken into bite-size pieces and place in a large bowl; add lettuce, apricots, onion, tomato and almonds. Pour dressing over chicken mixture and stir until well coated. Sprinkle with paprika. TIP: If following our Meal Plan, refrigerate 1 serving as leftovers. (If desired, set aside salad and dressing portion and toss before serving.)
- Serving Size 1/4 of salad
- Calories 293
- Carbohydrate Content 12 g
- Cholesterol Content 100 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 37 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 224 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g