- Olive oil cooking spray
- 2 cups wild mushrooms (shiitake, cremini, oyster, Portobello, chanterelle or combination), sliced
- 2 cups cooked steak, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 12-oz jar marinated artichoke hearts, undrained (or 2 6-oz jars)
- 8 whole-grain flour tortillas (soft taco size; 6- to 8-inch diameter each)
- 8 oz low-fat herbed soft cheese (such as Boursin, Aloette or herbed goat cheese)
- 4 tbsp low-fat Parmesan cheese, shaved or shredded
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat 2 large baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine mushrooms, steak and basil.
- Drain artichoke hearts, reserving 4 tbsp of marinade from jar. Chop artichoke hearts into 1-inch pieces and add to mushroom-steak mixture with reserved 4 tbsp marinade. Toss to combine and set aside.
- Place tortillas on baking sheets. Spread soft cheese over each in a thin layer, to within 1-8-inch of the edges. Top each with equal portions of mushroom-steak mixture, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until tortillas are golden brown and mushrooms soften slightly.
- Serving Size: 1 pizzette
- Calories: 340
- Carbohydrate Content: 33 g
- Cholesterol Content: 35 mg
- Fat Content: 12 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 23 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5 g
- Sodium Content: 430 mg
- Sugar Content: 3 g