Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat 2 large baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine mushrooms, steak and basil.
- Drain artichoke hearts, reserving 4 tbsp of marinade from jar. Chop artichoke hearts into 1-inch pieces and add to mushroom-steak mixture with reserved 4 tbsp marinade. Toss to combine and set aside.
- Place tortillas on baking sheets. Spread soft cheese over each in a thin layer, to within 1-8-inch of the edges. Top each with equal portions of mushroom-steak mixture, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until tortillas are golden brown and mushrooms soften slightly.
- Serving Size 1 pizzette
- Calories 340
- Carbohydrate Content 33 g
- Cholesterol Content 35 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 23 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 430 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g