Find more budget recipes here.
- In a blender, purée 1/4 cup peanuts, orange juice, ginger, soy sauce and vinegar until smooth. Set aside.
- Season steak with salt and pepper. Mist a heavy 9-inch skillet or grill pan with cooking spray and heat on medium-high. Add steak and cook, turning once, for about 5 minutes for medium-rare or 8 minutes for medium. Transfer to a cutting board and cover loosely with foil. Let rest for 5 minutes. Thinly slice across the grain. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add peas and cook until tender-crisp, about 30 seconds. Using a slotted spoon, transfer peas to a bowl of ice water to chill; drain and pat dry. Return water to a boil; add spaghetti and cook, stirring occasionally, until al dente, 7 to 8 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- To a large bowl, add spaghetti, bok choy, plum, radishes, 2 tbsp mint and steak. Add peanut sauce and toss to coat.
- Roughly chop remaining ¼ cup peanuts; sprinkle over spaghetti mixture. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tbsp mint.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 403
- Carbohydrate Content 38 g
- Cholesterol Content 55 mg
- Fat Content 16 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 30 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 473 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 7.5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g