1. Set oven to broil on low. In a large bowl, combine iceberg, arugula and romaine lettuces. Divide greens among 4 plates. Arrange ½ cup mushrooms and quarter of each red pepper, cucumber and onion on each plate of greens.
2. Prepare Black Peppercorn Yogurt Dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, buttermilk, peppercorns, garlic and vinegar until smooth and incorporated. Season with salt and whisk again.
3. Mist a small baking pan or stone with cooking spray. Place beef strips on pan and broil for 6 minutes, turning once after 3 minutes. Divide beef among salads (about 2½ oz each). Drizzle each with ¼ cup Black Peppercorn Yogurt
- Serving Size 1
- Calories 187
- Carbohydrate Content 15 g
- Cholesterol Content 39 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 22 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 220 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 2 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0.5 g