For maximum flavor, allow it to chill overnight and simply add ginger ale and sparkling water before serving.
See Also Strawberry Ginger Beer
- Prep Time
- Juice of 2 navel oranges
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 24 sweet cherries, stemmed and pitted (TIP: Frozen and thawed can work too.)
- 1 peach, pitted and sliced
- 1 red plum, pitted and sliced
- 1 4-inch piece ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened white grape juice or dry white wine
- 3 cups all-natural organic ginger ale (TRY: Santa Cruz Organic Ginger Ale)
- 2 cups sparkling water
- In a large pitcher, combine orange juice, lemon juice, cherries, peach, plum, ginger and grape juice, stirring gently. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- To serve, add ginger ale and sparkling water and pour over ice.
- Serving Size: 12/4 cups
- Calories: 110
- Carbohydrate Content: 19 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 5 mg
- Sugar Content: 17 g