For maximum flavor, allow it to chill overnight and simply add ginger ale and sparkling water before serving.
See Also Strawberry Ginger Beer
- In a large pitcher, combine orange juice, lemon juice, cherries, peach, plum, ginger and grape juice, stirring gently. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- To serve, add ginger ale and sparkling water and pour over ice.
- Serving Size 12/4 cups
- Calories 110
- Carbohydrate Content 19 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 5 mg
- Sugar Content 17 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g