Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Find more soup recipes here.
- In a large pot on medium, heat oil. Add garlic and pepper flakes and sauté until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add rind, broth, beans and salt. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer. Cook, partially covered, for 10 minutes.
- lowly drizzle eggs into hot soup, constantly stirring with a fork. Stir in spinach; cook until wilted. Discard rind and divide soup among bowls; top with cheese (if using).
- Serving Size 1/6 of soup
- Calories 183
- Carbohydrate Content 16 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 3.5 g
- Protein Content 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 310 mg
- Sugar Content 0.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g