Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Rinse cashews and add to a food processor. Process for about 2 minutes, or until a paste forms. Stop machine and scrape down sides and bottom of bowl. Add lemon juice and salt and process for about 1 minute longer into a very smooth whip. Scrape down the sides and bottom again, then add coconut oil. Process for about 15 seconds to fully combine.
2. To processor, add jam and blend to desired consistency. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours to set. Will keep up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
- Serving Size 2 tbsp
- Calories 100
- Carbohydrate Content 7 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 43 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 2 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g