- Preheat grill to medium or preheat oven to 350°F. Cut 6 12 x 14-inch pieces of foil and mist with cooking spray.
- In a small food processor, process 1/4 cup oats until finely ground. Transfer to a small bowl and add remaining 1/4 cup oats, coconut, walnuts, 2 tbsp Sucanat and cinnamon. Stir to combine. Drizzle in oil and maple syrup and mix until crumbly in texture. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine strawberries, remaining 2 tbsp Sucanat, lemon juice and arrowroot. Toss to combine. Divide strawberry mixture evenly into the center of foil pieces and top each with oat mixture, dividing evenly. Bring short edges of foil together. Fold inward a few times along each long edge to seal. Place packets directly on grill or on a large, rimmed baking sheet in the oven. Grill or bake for 15 minutes. Carefully open packets and transfer contents to serving bowls.
- Serving Size 1 packet
- Calories 198
- Carbohydrate Content 28 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 3 mg
- Sugar Content 17 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g