- Prep Time
1 10-oz bag frozen strawberries
1 banana, sliced and frozen
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
Pinch sea salt
¾ cup canned heavy coconut cream, stirred (TRY: Let’s Do Organic Heavy Coconut Cream)
2 tbsp raw honey or pure maple syrup, optional
1. To a food processor, add strawberries, banana, vanilla and salt. Pulse to chop and mix.
2. Add coconut cream and honey (if using) and process until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides of bowl and break up chunks as needed.
3. Serve immediately. Alternatively, place in a container, cover and freeze; let stand at room temperature for a few minutes before serving.
- Serving Size: ½ cup
- Calories: 342
- Carbohydrate Content: 24 g
- Fat Content: 27 g
- Fiber Content: 10 g
- Protein Content: 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 24 g
- Sodium Content: 45 mg
- Sugar Content: 10 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content: 1.5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 1.5 g