1. To a food processor, add strawberries, banana, vanilla and salt. Pulse to chop and mix.
2. Add coconut cream and honey (if using) and process until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides of bowl and break up chunks as needed.
3. Serve immediately. Alternatively, place in a container, cover and freeze; let stand at room temperature for a few minutes before serving.
- Serving Size ½ cup
- Calories 342
- Carbohydrate Content 24 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 27 g
- Fiber Content 10 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 24 g
- Sodium Content 45 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 1.5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1.5 g