Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
MAKE AHEAD: Make the crisp (through Step 3).
FINISH ON SITE: Serve with yogurt (if using).
PACK THESE TOOLS: Serving spoon.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large bowl, whisk together 2 tbsp flour, 1 tbsp sugar and orange juice. Add strawberries and ginger and toss.
2. Prepare topping: In a medium bowl, combine oats, walnuts, butter, remaining 2 tbsp flour, 3 tbsp sugar and five-spice.
3. Transfer strawberry mixture to an 8 x 8-inch baking dish. Crumble oat mixture on top in an even layer. Bake until top is golden and base is bubbly, about 40 minutes.
4. Garnish servings with yogurt (if using).
- Serving Size 1/6 of recipe
- Calories 168
- Carbohydrate Content 23 g
- Cholesterol Content 13 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 2 mg
- Sugar Content 11 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 2 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g