Love rhubarb? Find more recipes here.
- 2 Sambazon Pure Unsweetened Superfruit Packs
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberry
- 1/4 cup Rhubarb (cooked or frozen)
- 1/4- 1/2 inch Fresh Ginger
- 1/4 cup vanilla coconut milk
- 3/4 fresh Banana (save the other ¼ for topping)
- Honey, to taste
- Top with: Fresh Kiwi, Banana, Granola, Fresh Strawberries, Hemp Seeds or Chia Seeds
- Cut your Sambazon Açai pack in half, separate and break the pulp into your blender. Add all other ingredients (saving a quarter of your banana) and begin to blend. You only want to use a little bit of liquid so use your blender’s plunger feature to help get things going. Blend until combined, stir and check for chunks.
- Scoop into a bowl, top with ingredients, enjoy.