Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- To a medium saucepan, add rhubarb, orange juice and honey; cover with 1½ cups water. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for about 8 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and set aside to cool to room temperature. Transfer to a blender and purée. Press rhubarb mixture through a fine mesh strainer with a spoon or ladle, discarding any solids. (
- MAKE AHEAD: Prepare up to 24 hours in advance; cover and refrigerate.)
- To blender, add rhubarb purée, 10 strawberries, pomegranate juice, lime juice, rum (if using) and 2 cups ice. Pulse until slushy and coarse in consistency, adding additional ice as needed. Divide among glasses and garnish each glass with 1 strawberry and 1 lime wheel.
- Serving Size 1 1/4 cups
- Calories 82
- Carbohydrate Content 21 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0.5 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 5 mg
- Sugar Content 19 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g