Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- To a small heat-proof cup, pour 1/2 cup boiling water. Add tea bag and steep for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove tea bag and transfer tea to freezer to cool, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, using a juicer, process remaining ingredients into juice. Combine tea with juice mixture.
- Serving Size 2 cups
- Calories 105
- Carbohydrate Content 24 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0.5 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 10 mg
- Sugar Content 17 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g