Want more stuffed mushroom recipes? Try this one!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 portobello mushrooms, stemmed
- 2 tbsp plus 1 tsp olive oil, divided
- 3 oz goat cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 6 cups baby arugula
- 1 cup each red and yellow grape tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 2 tsp raw honey
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill to high. Lightly brush mushrooms with 1 tsp oil. In a small bowl, add cheese and basil; mix thoroughly. Spoon 1/2 oz cheese mixture into each mushroom cap and grill, cheese side up, without turning, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until mushrooms begin to release juices.
- In a large bowl, combine arugula and tomatoes. In a clean small bowl, whisk remaining 2 tbsp oil, honey and lemon juice. Drizzle oil-honey dressing over arugula-tomato mixture and toss to coat. Divide among 6 plates, topping each with 1 stuffed mushroom. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serving Size: 1 stuffed mushroom, 1 cup greens, 1/3 cup tomatoes, 2½ tsp dressing
- Calories: 131
- Carbohydrate Content: 8 g
- Cholesterol Content: 7 mg
- Fat Content: 8 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 84 mg
- Sugar Content: 9 g