Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Want more stuffed mushroom recipes? Try this one!
- Preheat grill to high. Lightly brush mushrooms with 1 tsp oil. In a small bowl, add cheese and basil; mix thoroughly. Spoon 1/2 oz cheese mixture into each mushroom cap and grill, cheese side up, without turning, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until mushrooms begin to release juices.
- In a large bowl, combine arugula and tomatoes. In a clean small bowl, whisk remaining 2 tbsp oil, honey and lemon juice. Drizzle oil-honey dressing over arugula-tomato mixture and toss to coat. Divide among 6 plates, topping each with 1 stuffed mushroom. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serving Size 1 stuffed mushroom, 1 cup greens, 1/3 cup tomatoes, 2½ tsp dressing
- Calories 131
- Carbohydrate Content 8 g
- Cholesterol Content 7 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 84 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g