NOTE: If following our Meal Plan, refrigerate 4 stuffed mushrooms and reheat when called for by placing 6 to 8 inches under broiler for 5 minutes.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Place mushrooms, cap side down, on a baking sheet and brush with 2 tbsp oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, prepare pesto: To a blender or food processor, add basil, almonds, Parmesan, vinegar, garlic and remaining ¼ cup oil; blend until smooth.
3. Fill mushroom caps with pesto, onions, tomatoes, zucchini and goat cheese. Return to oven and bake an additional 15 minutes or until zucchini is soft and cheese starts to turn golden.
- Serving Size 2 stuffed mushrooms
- Calories 434
- Carbohydrate Content 13 g
- Cholesterol Content 16 mg
- Fat Content 38.5 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 13 g
- Saturated Fat Content 9 g
- Sodium Content 384 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g